Friday, November 2, 2012

Autumn at the zoo layout

All the cuts on this layout are from an oldie but goodie cartridge, Stretch Your Imagination.  It was one of the first carts I got when I got my cricut.  I had some fantastic fall pictures from a trip to the zoo with the kids recently, so when I found this amazing leaf paper (by the Paper Studio) at Hobby Lobby I knew I wanted to use SYI.







Cricut:
Stretch Your Imagination-all cuts
Paper-leaf print is the Paper studio, solids are CTMH card stock
leaf punch

I'm going to add this to the following challenge:
Die Cuttin' Divas-anything goes

6 comments:

  1. What beautiful pictures, the boys are going to love all the memories you are creating for them.. Love that tree...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what awesome pictures !,
    And all the cuts are just perfect for our challenge
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Stuck on U Sketches

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a super fun take on our challenge.. Love that cartridge that you used..thanks for playing along with our die cut challenge over as S.O.U.S
    hugs
    Nanné

    ReplyDelete
  4. This cart, an oldie but a goodie!
    Love this one and love the cuts you chose...how fantastic are those photos
    as well! =)
    I think the matting, though that took some time was really worth it and a great
    detail to have the photos stand out again'st that background paper (which
    I totally love, by the way)
    Wonderful as always hun! ~Leah

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous layout....great background paper, its perfect for the great photos. Thanks for sharing this with us at SOUS:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very pretty layout! I love that leafy paper you used! Thanks so much for joining us over at SOUS! :)

    ReplyDelete