Thursday, May 10, 2012

M is for Mom layout

Mother's Day is coming up this weekend and I always try to get pictures of my boys and I together, plus one of my mom and me for my scrapbook.  Being a mom has been both the best and most challenging thing I have ever done!  Fortunately, I have a great example to follow, as my mom is amazing.  This layout was made entirely using Kate's ABCs and Echo Park's Springtime paper collection.  I LOVE all the flowers on this cart!






Cricut:
Kate's ABCs-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Springtime collection
I'm linking this to the Exploring Cricut challenge this week to do a Mother's Day project and the Fantabulous Cricut challenge to do a Mother's Day project with their favorite color.

9 comments:

  1. Oh I so enjoy seeing your layouts... This is awesome ... I think I will start a new board on Pinterest and name it "layout"..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol , I just went to make one and I already did... And yes there is nothing more rewarding than being a "mom"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a lovely layout for Mother's Day.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOW your layout is BEAUTIUFL!GORGEOUS job with your Mother's day project,I LOVE all the great details,Thank you for joining us over at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is just beautiful!! Love all of the cuts! The colors are fantastic! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am gong to have to get this cart the cuts I see everywhere are amazing from this cart. Beautiful Layout. Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Just love your pages and I know I need this cartridge!! Thanks for sharing at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous, gorgeous layout! The little images you've used are just perfect and arranged so wonderfully well. Fabulous job!
    Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

    Kate
    Small Bits of Paper

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is absolutely gorgeous! I love all the layers on those pretty flowers! You did an amazing job. Thanks so much for joining us at FCCB! I have become a new follower. :)

    XO ~ Amy Jo (FCCB DT member & New follower)
    http://lv2scrapandfibrofacts.blogspot.com
    amyjrockstar at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete