Monday, September 30, 2019

Sunflower layout

Happy Monday!  It's an exciting one for me, as my husband and I are on a plane to London today!  Son#1 is going to be studying economics this year at Oxford University and we are going to get him moved into his dorm and do some sightseeing for a few days.  (The school year for the UK goes from October to the end of June, so he's doing his junior year of college at Oxford.)  The last time I was in the UK was almost 30 years ago.....so I'm really excited to be going back!  I didn't even own a camera when I was younger and have no photos or memorabilia from that long ago trip, so I'm planning on taking lots of pictures this time!

Moving on to crafty things, our BBTB2 challenge theme for the next weeks is to use crows, sunflowers, or scarecrows on a project.  I had some cute pictures of Son#2 and friends with sunflowers, so I got busy looking for sunflowers on cricut access.  I found these beautiful ones on the Flower Market cartridge, along with the other flower accents.  Then I went searching for a title with the word bloom and found the perfect one: "live life in full bloom"!  This was so fun to put together for the scrapbook and my son loved it!  Hope you will take a look at the design team projects and link up a project over at BBTB2!


Cricut:
CTMH Flower Market-sunflowers and other flowers, leaves, greenery
Springtime Vinyl Decals-live life in full bloom
Springtime Phrases-friends

6 comments:

  1. wonderful photos! great layout and lovely sunflowers and title, thanks Caroline for all your great work.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous layout with those beautiful sunflowers! It is so perfect with those photos. Have a wonderful time in London!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, by now you're having a great time in London! Very exciting! You layout is amazing. The colors and designs you chose rock this one out of the park. Your pictures are awesome as well. Thanks for sharing. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, by now you're having a great time in London! Very exciting! You layout is amazing. The colors and designs you chose rock this one out of the park. Your pictures are awesome as well. Thanks for sharing. Janet

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wonderful layout to go with those perfect sweet pictures. Great combos.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout to go with those cute photos! I love the sunflowers and the title!

    ReplyDelete