Monday, September 16, 2019

layout for Grandparents challenge

Happy Monday!  Our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is all about the grandparents, in honor of Grandparent's Day.  I have recent pictures to scrap of my niece and Son#2 getting some wonderful graduation gifts from their grandparents.    I searched cricut access and found the cut (below, on the left side) saying "my grandparents are the best" with the wreath and hearts, which seemed just exactly what I needed.  I used part of another cut on the same cricut access digital cartridge (World's Greatest Grandparents) for the "blessed".  I finished it off by making a journaling box with some stamping.


Cricut:
World's Greatest Grandparents (on cricut access)-title and wreath
Stamp-CTMH
Ink-Stampin Up Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green
Paper-Carts Bella background paper, CTMH solids
square punch for photo corners
brown chalk ink for edging
brown felt marker

3 comments:

  1. That is a perfect sentiment especially for this layout. Beautiful! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. The papers are so pretty! I love this sentiment also, and can imagine the fabulous photos to be added!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful papers and nice bright layout!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete