Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Meet Me in St. Louis layout

Happy Tuesday!  My birthday was last weekend, so my present to myself was to spend some time being crafty!  It was a rainy weekend too, so being cozied up in my craft room was extra nice!  Among other projects, I scrapbooked some pictures of our trip to St. Louis in August, and I had fun browsing cricut access for St. Louis related things.  I printed a very cute "meet me in St. Louis" skyline from the Doodle City Skylines printables.  (There were ones available for lots of cities-will definitely be making some more of these!).   I also found a cute cut of the state of Missouri showing the Gateway Arch to finish off my pages.  I am getting ready to travel again next week, this time to London!  Much packing and planning has to happen this week.  Hope you all have a wonderful week full of sunshine and smiles!


Cricut:
Missouri-the Show Me State (on cricut access)-outline of state with cityscape
Doodle City Skylines Printables (on cricut access)-print and cut of Meet Me in St. Louis
Paper-Simple Stories background paper, CTMH solids
Dots-doodlebug

No comments:

Post a Comment