Monday, September 2, 2019

Get Outside for Labor Day- S'mores layout

Happy Labor Day Monday!  I hope you got to enjoy a long weekend with some fun and relaxation.  I unfortunately had to work at the hospital for part of it, but squeezed some good times in too!  My college crew came home for the weekend, so we had a full house of family.  The weather was cool and feeling more like fall, so we broke out the fire pit and made s'mores!  Nothing beats some yummy sticky marshmallow and chocolate goodness!

Our new challenge theme at BBTB2 is Get Outside, as we celebrate the Labor Day weekend.  Any outdoor activity fits the theme.  For my layout below, I used several cartridges available on cricut access to scrapbook our s’mores fun.  Miss Kate Cuttables The Great Outdoors gave me the s'more (doesn’t it look good enough to eat?) and the fire.  I used the CTMH You are Here for the marshmallow and stick and Kori Clark's Pine and Dandy for the title.   Now it's all ready for me to print my pictures!  The design team has projects you can see over at BBTB2 and this challenge will be open for two weeks for you to link up a project of your own.


Cricut:
Miss Kate Cuttables The Great Outdoors-fire, s'more
Kori Clark Pine and Dandy-title
CTMH You Are Here-stick with marshmallow
Paper-Echo Park prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging
square punch for photo corners

3 comments:

  1. That smore really looks good. Yummy good times! I love your layout! We had smores this weekend also. The campfire felt good. We are starting to feel fall in the air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awesome layout - love that s'more. I'm going to find it and use it as we have been making s'mores all summer in the backyard. There are now so many images, that i don't even know what's available or what to look for. I'll have to add the words gooey and sticky to mine!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fun layout and cuts! I love that there is lots of room for photos!!

    ReplyDelete