Monday, December 23, 2013

More Christmas tags (for BBTB2)

Christmas is almost here!  We are having an inspiration only post this week at BBTB2, featuring more Christmas gift tags.  These are so quick and easy to make and just give a package that extra bit of special!  I made a whole stack, using the basic tag and shadow from Plaintain Schoolbook that matched the colors on some of my wrapping paper.  I added the clef and holly leaf from the CM Tis the Season cartridge to two of them, but the rest are simple and sweet.  (Son #2 is getting a little mini keyboard, so the tag with the clef is special for him!)


Cricut:
Plaintain Schoolbook-tags, cut at 3 1/2 inches
CM Tis the Season-clef and holly, cut at 2 1/2 inches
Paper-variety of scraps for the prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

10 comments:

  1. Michelle, your tag assortment is darling. I love the various patterned papers and the twine that you used. I also appreciate that you have shown us how to make cute, quick, double layer tags for last minute wrapping. I love the holly and music symbol (!!), but for last minute tags, you have hit the spot!

    Michelle I adore how talented you are - I want to scrapbook like you someday!! I feel so lucky to have you on the DT.

    I wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!

    Hugs, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a wonderful tag assortment ! The colors are perfect ! Wishing you a very Merry Christmas !

    Mayra
    Mayrasdesigns.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun and festive group of tags! Merry Christmas and a very Blessed New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super cute assortment, I have these carts too and such a great idea to do-will do for next year with all the scraps I have sitting at the moment from making Christmas cards and Dec Daily before putting the Christmas stuff away. Thanks for the inspiration

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous collection of tags. I can't make everybody a handmade card for Christmas but I do love to make a tag for everyone!
    Wishing you and your family a very Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is such a wonder group of tags. The paper is so pretty! What a nice hint with the tag for your son! How exciting. Merry Christmas to you and your family!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ok, these are fantastic! I would never have thought to use a clef, but it works out so well!! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are fabulous Michelle!!! Love all of the different papers you used. Merry Christmas!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. These tags are awesome Michelle! I love that paper stack you used, have it and have used it a lot. lol I'm sure these looked wonderful on the Christmas packages, especially the clef! DH's chemo doc played us some beautiful Christmas songs on his key board in the chemo room, so fun and relaxing as well. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great tags! Hope you had a Merry Christmas!

    Happy New Year,
    Georgiana
    • Carson's Creations •

    ReplyDelete