Monday, December 2, 2013

I have two posts today:

Happy Monday!  I hope you had a happy Thanksgiving and are full (maybe overfull, lol?) of food and enjoyed some family fun!  And possibly shopping adventures.  While I did have to work at the hospital on Thanksgiving day, I got to enjoy turkey and pie TWICE-once at work (we managed to fit in a little feasting for the staff between patient care duties) and then the family saved me some too!  At home we've been eating all the fabulous leftovers in our PJs all weekend, so life is good.  Now we're on the countdown to Christmas and I have two Christmas posts for you today.  Just below is my Christmas gift basket from Sweet Treats for BBTB2.  If you scroll down one post, I have a Christmas card using the Winter Frolic cartridge for Exploring Cricut!

No comments:

Post a Comment