Monday, December 16, 2013

December 25th layout (for Exploring Cricut)

It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas!  That is our Exploring Cricut challenge for this week-to make a Christmas project of some sort with a cricut cut.  As I'm in the midst of all things Christmas related at the moment, this was the PERFECT challenge!   The fun whimsical cuts are from the CM Tis the Season cartridge, including my journal box.  I added Santa's belt buckle for a cute little addition on the journal box, along with a stamped title.






Cricut:
CM Tis the Season-all cuts
Paper-Bazzill basics prints, solids CTMH
Stamp-

We'd love to see you join our challenge with any kind of Christmas project…maybe that homemade paper crafting gift you are making for a special someone on your list?  Or a card or layout?  It's wide-open, so have some fun with it!

Did you know Bazzill has started making some print papers?  I didn't until I saw this Christmas background paper at Archievers, which is always well stocked with the Bazzill solid paper.   Then I saw this gorgeous heavy weight Christmas paper and was surprised to discover it was from Bazzill!  I had to have some to make Christmas layouts, even though that wasn't what I was there to buy!  (I know, I know...I'm easily distracted by shiny objects, er paper, lol!  Especially when I'm supposed to be shopping for boring things like adhesive.)

I'm also going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut Anything But a Card Challenge this week.



9 comments:

  1. Love your layout! Thanks for all you do.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great layout, the little buckle was a terrific touch too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great layout, love the colors! How did I miss that cartridge? Thanks, now I "need" another one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout and the tip on the new paper!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic layout Michelle!!! Love the tree, Santa and the belt buckle is great!! Printed Bazzill paper?! Oh wow!! Thanks for telling us!! Will be on the lookout! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bet you can't wait to fill those mats with pictures! This is a GREAT layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your cuts and the paper that you used. Thank you for joining us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, this is beautiful! Love the LO, and that Bazzill patterned paper is lovely--I didn't know they made it either! Thanks for playing along with FCCB this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Christmas layout. Looks like your ready for all those pics on Christmas Day. Thanks for linking your project to our challenge at FCCB. Kim

    ReplyDelete