Saturday, November 12, 2011

School Days

I finally got to play with my 3 Birds on Parade cartridge!!!  It is so fun!  Love the font with the cute little bird feet in the letters.  This layout will be for pics from Breakfast with Books at the kid's school. 




Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-bird, read, schooldays titles
A Child's Year-journal box, apple
Paper-My Mind's Eye plus assorted solid cardstock
Stamp-My Pink Stamper (Buggy Punnies)

I'm linking this to the My Pink Stamper challenge to do a layout with cricut cuts and stamping.

7 comments:

  1. This is so adorable. I love this birdie. The colors go great together.

    DIANA L.
    http://dianamlarson.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super Cute! I love the journaling section idea you did! The birdie is super sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You had me with the polka dots!!! This LO is so sweet; your bird with the backpack is perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very Nice scrapbook pages- Darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great layout, 3 Birds is one of my favorites! The colors you used look great together! Thanks for joining us in the My Pink Stamper Pink-alicious Blog Hop this month!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. CUTE layout! LOVE the polka dots & colors! Thanks for joining in on the fun at My Pink Stamper's Pinkalicious Blog Hop! :o)

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I was wondering if I should buy that cartridge and now I know for sure that I want it! Your layout is so cute. I agree that font is fabulous. TFS

    ReplyDelete