Monday, November 21, 2011

Polar Bear thanks card

So I was trying to cut the awesomely cool polar bear on Joys of the Season (who always makes me think of that old coke commecial)  for a scrapbook page, only I cut it too small.  BUT, he was the perfect size for a card, so I changed paper and here he is!




Cricut:
Joys of the Season-polar bear
Winter Woodland-thanks
Paper-My Mind's Eye (striped paper, which is glittered and really pretty in real life, but didn't photograph well)

I saw this morning that the Fantabulous Cricut challenge is to make a thank you card, so Mr. Polar Bear will fit nicely.

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card-love the striped paper and the polar bear is adorable!
    Thanks for playing with us over at FCCB!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your card! The colors and graphics are so bold and appealing. For the longest time "Joys..." was the only holiday cart I owned. Nice to see it holds up over time. So happy you shared on FCCB!
    Bernadet
    http://bernadetscraftblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card! I forgot he was on there. How fitting as Coke has a polar bear for the season:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a super cute card. I adore that polar bear. I think I've used him more than a time or two over the years.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Cute. When I look at your bear it reminds me of the Coca Cola bears. : )

    Hope you will stop by when you get a chance.
    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love that polar bear and your card is terrific. Thanks for sharing at FCCB.
    Hugs,

    ReplyDelete