Thursday, November 17, 2011

Hot Shot card

My nieces have their first basketball game tomorrow and I wanted to send them a card to wish them luck.  I had to get it in the mail today, so I needed quick inspiration.  3 Birds on Parade, my new cartridge that I can't stop playing with, has a basketball bird!!!!  Done!



Don't you just love the basketball shoes and knobby knees?  Or is it just me?

I'm linking this to the Cricut Creative Cutter Room Last Minute Challenge!  This definitely was a last minute job, although I was happy with how it turned out.  (Sometimes those last minute things don't go so well :( )

Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-all cuts
Paper-leftover bits laying around from another project :)

6 comments:

  1. This is such a fun card! Perfect for the last minute! And such a fun image! Thanks for joining us over at the Creative Cutter Room! DT Member Carri

    ReplyDelete
  2. So adorable!!!!I'm a gonner for knobby knees also. Thanks for sharing this super cute card over in
    The Creative Cutter Room. Cathie

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just adorable!! They are going to love it!..isn't great to go see your nieces play?.. I loved it when mine played soccer!
    Thanks for playing with us over at The Creative Cutter Room. DT Member ~Gaby

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that cartridge too! This is to cute for words! She'll love the card :OD Thanks for joining us at The Creative Cutter Room!! DT Member Jenny (Crazy About Cricut)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your card is GREAT!!! I love the knees. HeHe!!! Thanks for joining in with us over at the Creative Cutter Room. Hope to see you again soon.

    Christel
    CCR DT Member
    http://onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the cute card!! Thanks for participating in the Creative Cutter Room challenge!
    DT Member Mollie

    ReplyDelete