Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Here Kitty mini album (pic heavy)

This mini is for a Christmas gift for my sister-in-law, who is a huge cat lover and has two adorable new kittens.  I was having a hard time coming up with a gift idea, so I hope she likes this!  I used the Meow cartridge and the super cute We R MemoryKeepers Friends Furever paper I had left over from another project.  The mini is 5x7, so she can put 4x6 pics in easily, as she is not a scrapbooker.













Cricut:
Meow-all cuts
Paper-We R Memory Keepers Friends Furever, plus one piece of Bella Blvd Tail Waggers and Catnaps
stickers-from Hobby Lobby?

I'm linking this to the BBTB2 challenge to use the mouse from Meow.  I have two cute little mice begging not to get eaten for a snack in this mini!

5 comments:

  1. Very cute mini! She will love it. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super adorable mini album. Your sister-in-law is just going to love it. Thanks for sharing it with us at BBTB2.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww too Cute! Your SIL is going to just LOVE it! So glad you joined us over at BBTB2 for the challenge!
    ((Hugs)) Theresa

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an ADORABLE gift! She'll absolutely love it! Love all the cuts you used. Thanks for joining us at BBTB2. xxD

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great album!! I'm sure she'll love it!!

    ReplyDelete