Monday, September 28, 2020

Halloween

Happy Monday!  We are heading into October in a day or two and the BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a Halloween theme.  I am planning to send  Halloween cards with treats to my college students, so here are some cute little teddy bears all dressed for trick or treating.  I'll pop these in the mail with some yummy candy goodness.  Gotta have some chocolate in stock for late nights studying, right?  You can see the design team Halloween projects and link up your own new cricut project over at the BBTB2 site.  Have a wonderful week!


Cricut:
Teddy Bear Parade-bears
Paper-background check is The Paper Studio, all other is CTMH
Punches-Stampin Up
Ribbon-Stampin Up
Ink-Memento Tuxedo Black

8 comments:

  1. too cute! great cards Michelle! thank you so much for your work for BBTB2!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful fashionably costumed teddy bears. Like the plaid backgrounds as well. I've been trying to find the dark chocolate Reeses that had 2 years ago and did not find last yr, bummed. I have seen the Franken Reeses that has some green cream which I'm not liking.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  3. Absolutely adorable and no matter the age, kids love getting treats. Teddy Bear Parade is one of my favorite cartridges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! Love the Teddy Bear Parade cartridge and the bears you chose for your cards. Fun, fun, fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super cute cards!!
    Have a wonderful day,
    Migdalia Rodriguez
    Migdalia's Crafts

    ReplyDelete
  6. These teddy bears are so cute! They always make me smile! I like the bg paper that you chose. Your kiddos will love getting these as well as the treats.

    ReplyDelete
  7. These cuties never go out of fashion. Great cards, love the teddy “pumpkin” bear.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those bears are super cute and I love the Halloween plaid paper!

    ReplyDelete