Monday, September 14, 2020

3D baby diaper

Happy Monday!  Hope you are all having a good week!  Our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is to make a 3D project.  While I rarely make anything 3D (between my boys and crazy cat, things don't survive), I made this cute little diaper, complete with pins, from the Artiste cartridge for an upcoming baby shower.  It will probably have to be a drive-through and drop off kind of baby shower due to the pandemic, so I wanted something extra cute to jazz up the gift.  I'll write a message on the removable scalloped insert.  I sponged a little pink ink around all the edges for a little extra pizazz.  You can see the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a new project cut with a cricut there.


Cricut:
Artiste-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug
Ink-Stampin Up Pretty in Pink for edging

7 comments:

  1. super cute and def has that extra pizazz! you did a great job.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card and the double sided paper is perfect for the diaper since both sides show.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh, the pink polka dotted paper is so cute for the diaper card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So so sweet! I love pink and polka dots and this is so cute to welcome a new little one into the world!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great idea and I one else will have a card like it. Very pretty.

    ReplyDelete