Monday, October 12, 2020

Autumn Days layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you are getting to enjoy some beautiful autumn weather where ever you are!  I am hosting the BBTB2 cricut challenge for the next two weeks and selected a fall theme for the challenge.  I had recently purchased the Close To My Heart Complete Creativity cricut image collection and used one of the gorgeous layout cuts for my Autumn Days project.  The black outline cuts as a single overlay and then the background solid pieces are cut to provide color.  I loved how it turned out!!!!  I'm excited to try out a few more of the layouts in this collection.  You can link up a new project cut on with a cricut machine and see the BBTB2 design team projects over at the BBTB2 site.  Hope you have a wonderful week!


Cricut:
CTMH Complete Creativity-left page
CTMH Artbooking-tree
CTMH Bloom-pumpkin
Paper-CTMH solids

7 comments:

  1. great challenge Michelle! I love this layout. I have made that tree before but the other images you paired it with are fantastic! awesome project.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the graphic look those lines give to to the pages. Great layout.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these fabulous images and how they look so well together. I also love all the pretty fall colors. Such a pretty layout!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fabulous layout!! The images, the colors, the design...all wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that black outline too. It is awesome! I am definitely going to look for these. Awesome!

    ReplyDelete