Monday, February 4, 2019

Happy Monday!  It was a crazy weather week in Kansas City, with Polar Vortex cold (do you capitalize Polar Vortex?  I feel like I should.....).  and temps into the negative numbers midweek and then a nearly 75 degree temperature swing into balmy for the weekend!  Of course I had to work all weekend and did not get to enjoy the warm days!  My teens were thrilled to have school cancelled for a day last week due to the extreme cold, leaving me nostalgically remembering the thrill of the snow day as a kid.  It's most unfortunate adult life does not get cancelled for snow and cold days.  I'm NOT a fan of temps below zero and wind chills way below zero, so I am really longing for spring.  I did some crafting while huddled up in front a space heater in my fleece PJs one night and found myself only wanting to stamp things with flowers!

One of my Christmas gifts was a stamp set from Stampin Up called Abstract Impressions.  I love art from the Impressionist painters and this stamp set kind of gives me an Impressionist vibe.  I have made a bunch of cards with it already and I'm sharing two here.


Stamps-SU Abstract Impressions stamp set
Ink-SU Bermuda Bay and Granny Apple Green


Stamps-SU Abstract Impressions stamp set
Ink-SU Granny Apple Green, Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape

No comments:

Post a Comment