Monday, January 28, 2019

Two pretty daisy cards to ward off the winter blahs!

Happy Monday!  I've been under the weather with bronchitis, so I'm ready to start a new week feeling a little healthier.  Between the cold, snow, ice, and being sick, I'm over this winter already!  Can anybody relate?  I was too sick to even do much crafting, although I planned a lot of projects in my head and watched some YouTube videos to help me learn Cricut Design Space.  And I did some online shopping with Stampin Up while doped up with hydrocodone cough syrup, so we'll see what kind of surprise goodies I ordered....because it's all a little fuzzy, lol!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week made me think longingly of spring, as our theme is daisies or any flower.  I made two flower cards and even tried out the print and cut feature of my new Explore Air 2 for one of them!  You can see a whole bouquet of pretty flowers on the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and you have two weeks to link up a new flower project cut with your cricut.

Card #1

Cricut:
Sweet Treats-daisy (print and cut)
Just Because Cards-bloom

Card #2



Cricut:
Flower Market-daisy
Paper-CTMH solids
Swiss Dots embossing folder
Stamps-Hero Arts
Ink-SU Mango Melody





3 comments:

  1. Both of your cards are so pretty! They make me think of spring, but it certainly isn't spring in this neck of the woods. Ugh! Well, your cards made me feel warm for a little bit, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. it won't be long before you don't even remember how to use the expression any longer. Lovely cards this week --- get well quick.

    ReplyDelete