Monday, February 18, 2019

Happy Monday!  It's a cold, snowy President's day here in KC!  I am just over this whole winter thing!  It's nice to have the day off with the fam though and I'm rewarding myself with crafty time after doing laundry :).   I think I mentioned a few weeks ago that I'd been sick with bronchitis and ordered a whole bunch of Stampin Up goodies while doped up on the good cough syrup.  Truthfully, I wasn't even sure what I ordered later, so it was an exciting moment when the SU box arrived full of goodies, to see what was in there!  There were several new stamp sets, some new ink colors, embossing folders, and thinlit dies to use in my Big Shot.  Plus some free stamp sets for the SU Sale-A-Bration!  Such fun to play with!!!!  It was like Christmas all over again, lol!  I'm sharing two cards below that I made with some of my new things.  Hope you all stay warm and have a wonderful week!


Cricut:
Art Philosophy-scalloped circle
Thinlit dies-Sizzix for SU stitched circle, congrats from SU Sunshine Wishes set
ribbon-calypso coral from SU
Paper-CTMH smoothie and white
embossing folder-Pinewood Planks
Stamp set-SU Abstract Impressions
Ink-SU Calypso Coral, Grapefruit Grove, Granny Apple Green


Cricut:
Art Philosophy-scalloped circle
Thinlit dies-Sizzix for SU stitched circle, heart and love from SU Sunshine Wishes set
ribbon-SU Calypso Coral
Paper-CTMH smoothie and white
embossing folder-SU Pinewood Planks
Stamp set-SU Sunshine sayings
Ink-SU Calypso Coral

No comments:

Post a Comment