Monday, February 26, 2018

wedding bells card

Happy Monday!  We've just finished an icy cold gray week in KC with layers of freezing rain and ice covering everything.  I'm looking forward to slightly warmer temperatures and sunshine this week now that I'm finally over whatever virus laid me low!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is wedding or anniversary themed projects.  My stash of wedding cards is depleted, so I made a wedding card using the beautiful wedding bells and flower from the Sweethearts cartridge.  It was fun to make something pretty with soft springy colors!  I love that special blush pink paper from CTMH!  I put some sparkling gems on the bells, but the sparkle didn't really show up in the picture.You can see some inspo over at BBTB2 from the rest of the design team and link your project up there.  Have a happy week!



Cricut:
Sweethearts-wedding bells, flower
Paper-CTMH solids
embossing folder
Stamping Up gems
American Crafts-glitter ribbon

2 comments:

  1. Oh so pretty!!! I love the soft colors, the embossing and the bells. Fabulous wedding card!

    ReplyDelete