Monday, February 19, 2018

Disney layout with Mickey Mouse

Happy President's Day Monday!  My family all had the day off from school and work, so I was looking forward to today...until some kind of virus found me.  I've spent the day in bed with the cat, both of us sleeping (which sounds nice except it's that dizzy fitful sleep that goes with sickness).  Although the cat seems quite content.  On the bright side, at least nothing important was going on and the fam has been bringing me juice and food!  I can definitely say however that I prefer to BE the nurse, not be the sick person, lol!

Our BBTB2 challenge this week is to use a licensed character in a project from one of the Disney, Pixar, Hello Kitty, or other licensed character cartridges.  I went Disney with my favorite character of them all, Mickey Mouse!  This layout has pics from a trip to Disney World several years ago with Mickey and the Disney logo front and center.  Hope you will join us making something fun and check out all the design team projects over at BBTB2!


Cricut:
Mickey and Friends-Mickey Mouse, Disney logo
Paper-Simple Stories Say Cheese prints, CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. Oh, so sorry that you aren't feeling well. Nice that you had a little buddy! Your layout is gorgeous with the beautiful, fun papers, the images and pictures! You did such a fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love anything Disney. Great classic cuts arranged beautifully. I'm going to use this design for my Disney pictures - we are going soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fantastic layout! Hope that you are feeling better soon. And thank you for participating in my challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, WOW! This layout is fabulous! I love every detail you have included!!! Your scrapping always inspires me.

    I hope that you are feeling better now and that our virus is a thing of the past!!

    Hugs,
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you feel better soon. We just got back from our Disney vacation. I bought the memory keeper package and have lots of photos, and some of ME, even. Really excited to get them scrapped. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete