Monday, February 5, 2018

Stinkin' Cute Valentine card

Happy Monday!  Valentine's Day is coming up, so we have an anything goes Valentine challenge this week over at BBTB2.  Valentine's Day is tricky for me because of the candy...I have stayed strong and NOT bought any Valentine candy (yet), but eventually I know I'll cave in and gorge on chocolate or those candy conversation hearts.  The candy just jumps into my grocery cart at the store all by itself almost!  It's not my fault, right?  I don't know why the healthy food doesn't just jump in my cart like that, lol!

So for my valentine project, I used my all time favorite cartridge, Create A Critter to make this sweet little Valentine skunk for my cute stuff card.  And he is stinking' cute, so the punny saying was perfect.  I highly recommend getting some stamps with punny sayings, as I think those are the ones I use the most.  People like humorous cards.  The design team over at BBTB2 has made a whole lot of adorable projects you can check out and link up a project of your own.



Cricut:
Create A Critter-skunk
Paper-Bo Bunny


4 comments:

  1. I really love the punny sayings for Valentine's, too. This really is a stinkin' cute skunk!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your little skunk. He truly is stinkin' cute! Such a fun Valentine.

    I want to know why veggies cannot taste like candy? If Monsanto is going to continue messing with genetically enhancing our food, I say they do something that makes broccoli taste like fudge!!

    :) xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love those animal cards, yes this one sure is stinking cute. Puts a little chuckle in my day. P.S. don’t get the malt balls from Costco in the red bucket, they’re addicting.

    ReplyDelete