Monday, June 30, 2014

Red, White, and Boom! layout (for BBTB2)

Hi guys!  I get to host the BBTB2 challenge this week!  Since the 4th of July is almost here, I thought that should be the challenge theme.  So make a new project related to the holiday in some way, using a cricut cut.  I made a layout for the pics I'll take of us at the fireworks, using the CM This and That cartridge for all the stars and the Type Candy cartridge for the font.  The design team over at BBTB2 has a whole bunch of inspiring projects to get your creativity started!  I hope you'll make something fun and link it up with us!


Cricut:
CM This and That-layered stars, star border
Type Candy-sugar script font
Paper-The Paper Studio blue bg paper, CTMH solids

10 comments:

  1. Your pics will look so wondetful on this layout!! I love the paper and the stars! This title is so perfect. Reminds me when I was little. I was so scared of the big "booms" that I would hold my hands over my ears. We didn't get to the fireworks that often. Great job on the layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Michelle!! I so love the stars and the great star paper!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your LO! Love the bright colors and stars!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this layout and how it seems like a quick one to recreate!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect for the 4th of July! Very festive:)
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW! This layout is fabulous! The paper for the mats is awesome! I absolutely LOVE your title and the stars!!! GREAT job, Michelle!!!

    Have a wonderful day!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is soo cool !!! I love the stars !!! Super cute !! Hope you have a wonderful 4th of July !!
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wonderful design on your layout! Great patterns and colors!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great layout and especially love the title

    M

    ReplyDelete