Friday, June 6, 2014

Dolphin and Sea Lion Show layout (for Exploring Cricut)

TGIF!  Are you super glad it's Friday and the weekend is near?  I am!!!  I get to share the daily project today at Exploring Cricut and I have a Seaworld/Aquarium type layout for you.  While my pictures are from the show at the Shedd Aquarium in Chicago, the layout would be perfect for Seaworld pictures.  I cut my leaping dolphin from the Pack Your Bags cartridge.  The seal/sea lion is from Animal Kingdom and the water droplets are from the CM Cheerful Seasons cartridge.  The diamond border across the top is some old stickers that I had lying around.  The font is the Mickey Font (one of my most favorite fonts ever!).

Cricut:
Pack Your Bags-dolphin scene, cut at 5 1/2 inches
Animal Kingdom-seal, cut at 3 1/2 inches
CM Cheerful Seasons-water droplets, cut at 2 inches
Mickey Font-title font, cut at 1 1/2 inches
Paper-CTMH solids
Yellow Sticker strips-from an Echo Park paper collection

Check out our latest challenge and the new daily project each day at Exploring Cricut!

2 comments:

  1. This is awesome - l love the colors, the animals and how you added the title font on the bottom - I always add mine on the top, but you just showed me that adding it on the bottom looks great, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic layout Michelle!! Love the cuts. The dolphin is my favorite. The photos are just wonderful!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete