Wednesday, June 11, 2014

On the Lake layout

I've made a summer layout for some pictures of us waterskiing and tubing to share with you today.  I used several cartridges for this one.  The title is from the Outdoor Man cartridge.  The circles with the life vest and paddles are from Campin' Critters.  The boat, sun, tubes, and wakeboard are all from Everyday Paperdolls.  I hand cut the waves with an old wave template in my stash.  The pretty blue background paper is from Carta Bella and the striped paper (which I fell in LOVE with) is from the Echo Park Paradise Beach collection.


Cricut:
Outdoor Man-title
Campin Critters-vest, paddles
Everyday Paperdolls-sun, boat, tubes, wakeboard
Paper-Carta Bella bg paper, Echo Park Paradise Beach collection stripe, CTMH solids

I'm going to link this up to the Stuck On You Sketches circle challenge.

2 comments:

  1. What a cute LO. I am really enjoying your blog. Thanks for sharing all you great projects. Go Cricut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm going to have to check out this paradise beach collection! Love your layout!

    ReplyDelete