Thursday, June 13, 2013

Father's Day BBQ layout

This weekend is Father's Day!  To celebrate the fathers, my extended family is getting together this weekend for a BBQ (my dad got an amazing new smoker-so we HAVE to test it out...as many times as needed, lol!).   We are getting him a collection of different barbecue sauces for his gift, which I think he will like.  I made a fun layout using 3 Birds on Parade with the grilling bird and the great font with the bird feet for the title!  I found some paper that kinda made me think red checkered tablecloth and it went from there.





Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-bird, grill, title font
A Child's Year-journal box
brown chalk ink
K & Co stickers
Paper-Colorbok Beach collection

I'm going to link this to the Fantabulous Cricut Father's Day challenge and the Little Scrap Pieces Father's Day challenge.

7 comments:

  1. What a GREAT LAYOUT! Love the paper choices and the simplicity to me is better than anything more ornate. I don't like the pics to get lost in the embellies. Super Good Job!
    May have to kidscrap! LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This layout is so adorable and will be tucking this idea away to scraplift!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super layout! I really like the gingham background paper and the polka dot mats and the images you chose are so cute! Thanks for joining our Father's Day challenge at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wonderful layout. Love the paper choices and the little grilling birdie. Thanks for playing along this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome layout!

    Thanks for joining our challenge this week at FCCB.

    dt member Catarina

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great LO! I love that background paper and that bird image is so cute! Thanks for joining the Father's Day challenge at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete