Friday, February 4, 2022

snowflake thank you card

 Happy Friday!  With the end of the BBTB2 blog (where I was a design team member), I took a few week blogging break but plan to continue to share some projects a few times a month.  The hospital I work at has been absolutely crushed with covid cases in January.  It has been the most difficult point of the pandemic in KC, with record numbers of cases and deaths, overwhelming the hospital.  I've been working some extra shifts and had zero creative drive.  While things are still pretty bad, KC has crested the peak and I'm eager to get back to being creative, which is my happy therapy!

I had some post-Christmas thank you cards to send, so here is a snowflake themed card.  The snowflake is from the Winter Lace image collection.  Since Kansas City got snow this week, it felt very appropriate, lol!  I hope you all have a good week with time for some self care moments!




Cricut:
Winter Lace-snowflake
Paper-American Frost Jack Frost 6x6 pad, CTMH solids
Ink-Stampin Up Blueberry Bushel
Stamp-old winter set, not sure of brand

1 comment:

  1. Wonderful card. May God blessed your family through the crazy winter.

    ReplyDelete