Monday, February 21, 2022

On the Slopes ski layout

 Happy Monday!  I've got a ski layout to share this week.  My hubby and I went skiing in Vail last week for a much needed vacation and it is so very beautiful there!  I took some great pictures!  We had a good time right up until hubby tore his ACL, bringing our trip to an abrupt end...no more snow skiing this year.  Sigh.  At least we got some fantastic days in before the injury!  The Vail ER apparently sees this injury a lot-there were several other people with skiing knee injuries in at the same time as hubby.

I am enjoying scrapping the photos though!  I used an older paper collection from Simple Stories in 2018 called Sub Zero that I've had stashed for just the right project.  All the Cricut cuts (skis, goggles, title) are from the CTMH You Are Here image collection, which is full of travel images for all kinds of trips and is one of my favorites!  Hope you all have a wonderful week!


Cricut:
You Are Here-all cuts
Paper-Simple Stories Sub Zero prints, CTMH solids

2 comments:

  1. The'You Are Here' has so many fun images on it. Fun layout, lovely color combo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great LO! Love the design and colors!

    ReplyDelete