Monday, July 19, 2021

Road Trip layout for the Recycle/Reuse your stuff challenge

Happy Monday! It's so nice to have my computer repaired so I can create with my cricut again!  The challenge at BBTB2 for the next two weeks is to have your project incorporate something recycled or up-cycled in some way.  My project scraps some road trip photos from a recent trip to visit extended family.   I used an old map that I found under one of the car seats as part of some of my cricut cuts.  While you can't really see it here, the part of the map under the road trip sign actually includes our destination!  Check out the design team projects and share your project over at the BBTB2 site!

Cricut:
You Are Here-road trip sign and map
Paper-Bella Blvd Let's Go collection and Color Chaos collection letters
old highway map

7 comments:

  1. very cool! love the idea to use the maps and to include your destination. I followed some of your trip on FB, looked really fun.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to use the map on your layout in this creative way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad you got your computer back. Wonderful layout; especially like the use of recycling the map to use on layout.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice and a great idea to put the actual location in the layout. I have used my husbands old aviation maps the same way.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very creative w/ the map. I like idea of it actually being the place that you visited. Sorry you had computer issues. My laptop died a few weeks ago, so I can relate. Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  6. GReat use of old maps. I’ve done similar with park maps Free embellishments!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you got your Cricut fixed! (And I am glad to know that I am not the only one with maps under my seat!) I love how you used it in the project. Very clever!

    ReplyDelete