Monday, June 21, 2021

masculine card for Father's Day

 Happy Monday!  The cricut challenge theme over at BBTB2 for the next two weeks is For the Guys.  I made a Father's Day card for my Dad, using one of the the cards in the Happy Father's Day card image collection.  I was planning to also make him a birthday card too for this challenge (his birthday is next week), but my computer died and is in the shop getting repaired....so sadly I can't use my cricut until I get it back!  This card was quick and simple to assemble and I thought would remind him of our family trip to Yellowstone recently with the mountain/tree imagery on the card.  You can see all the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a masculine themed project there as well.  Hope you have a wonderful week!


Cricut:
Father's Day cards
Paper-CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. Wonderful silhouette scene card creation.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope your computer is up and running soon. I hope your husband has a Happy Birthday also. I love your outdoorsy card. My husband would love this one, also.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these cards in Design Space. They are so easy to make and I love the story behind the reason why you chose this particular style. Great card! Dorlene

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this card. the Father's Day image set had a great selection of cards.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great image. I love the silhouette cards and so easy to make.

    ReplyDelete