Monday, February 1, 2021

Valentine wall decor

 Happy Monday!  The BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a Valentine theme.  I have wanted a fresh Valentine themed decor piece for my entryway, so I made a cute wall hanging.  I found the saying on the Miss Kate Cuttables Holiday Phrases collection on cricut Access and sized it to fill a 12 x 12 frame.  You can see all the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link up a new project for the next two weeks!


Cricut:
Miss Kate Cuttables Holiday Phrases-entire cut

7 comments:

  1. Heart your wonderful framed creation.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Michelle,
    Such a pretty project, I am sure it will be well loved.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea and one that you can change for each season or holiday. Did you just mount it on plain paper to put in the frame?

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute idea to put this in the entry, so it is seen on the way out the door. It is so pretty and such a great idea!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh this is fabulous and perfect for your entryway.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like to decorate for V day too. Your idea is so fresh and pretty. Great choice. Time to update my decor. ( I have a glass block that would be pretty with this image).

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is so sweet! What a special way to remind your loved ones that you care!
    Happy Valentine's Day!

    ~Cynthia
    Gardenias and Glitter

    ReplyDelete