Monday, February 15, 2021

Bon Appetit! Baking Cookies Layout

Happy Monday!  I hope you're staying warm where ever you are-this cold from the polar vortex is getting old!  I've spent a lot of time in my craft room  because it's literally too cold to do anything.  (And I have a space heater in there, lol!)  I'm enjoying the crafting time with no distractions, so I guess that's the silver lining.  

I'm hosting the BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks and selected the challenge theme Bon Appetit!  I wanted to scrap some pictures of our Christmas cookie baking and made the layout below.  I love how it turned out!  I especially love that kitchen mixer cut from Nifty Fifties for some reason!  I hope you will "whisk" up some food themed creations and share them over at the BBTB2 blog.

 

Cricut:
We Whisk You a Merry Christmas-title
Nifty Fifties-stand mixer
From My Kitchen-all other kitchen cuts and cookies
Paper-Echo Park Happiness is Homemade bg paper, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging
square punch for photo corners



8 comments:

  1. Wonderful baking layout. Like to see when you add The photos. The mixer is my fav. I have a Kitchen Aid mixer and the sifter attachment makes add I g flour easier. Made Valentine cookies yesterday. They were not the prettiest cookies but the egg white with food color & sprinkles made them tasty.
    Melissa BBTB2 Design Team 2021
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh so cute! Love the colors and cuts! you create the best layouts! thanks for a great challenge.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such awesome pages!!! I have been in the mind to use my Cricut Expression more. Love your pages! That is a cool mixer from Nifty Fifties! Beautiful colors also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this layout! The gingham paper is perfect for it too. Great DT submission!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the layout and Nifty Fifties is a favorite. The colors are perfect for the retro feel of the layout.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the gingham paper and the images that you chose. Fabulous layout!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love gingham and really appreciate that you have such a special way to commemorate all of those special memories! I agree with you about the cold- I am ready for spring, but it does give us some extra crafting time!

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh I am so behind. Wonderful baking layout. great use of images, and it's totally cute! I had trouble trying to get Cricut to work correctly, called them and it was a known bug. So had to go with my already made project.

    ReplyDelete