Monday, August 3, 2020

Summer Fun layout

Happy Monday!  Happy to say the poison ivy is gone...but I managed to catch a respiratory virus with a cough and fever!  Of course the first concern was covid, but I was able to get a covid test from my hospital quickly which I'm very grateful was negative.  I'm really glad I already had my project for this challenge completed ahead of time though, as I haven't felt like doing much for several days, but am finally on the mend.

I'm hosting over at BBTB2 and the challenge for the next two weeks is a summer fun theme.  While this summer is a little unique in that some of our normal summer activities aren't possible, I'm sure each of us has some special things that make summer enjoyable.  Whether that's gardening, swimming, biking, traveling, or having a socially distanced back yard gathering, any new project made with a cricut related to your activity for summer fits the bill!  My layout below uses some images from the Summer Celebrations cricut collection.  You can hop over to the BBTB2 site and see the design team projects and link yours up too.


Cricut:
Summer Celebrations-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Dots and Stripes, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink for edging
square punch for photo corners

7 comments:

  1. Super cute and I love all the colors together. I don't scrap much, but I love how you did corners for the pictures to slip into and will have to scraplift that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a awesome layout, love these colors and cuts! thank you for hosting this great challenge

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear you're feeling better. Being sick is no fun. I love this layout! The boy & girl cuts are great. Great DT submission.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout. I love the designer who does these image sets, the shadowing is so unique and very striking.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear that you are feeling under the weather!
    Really fun layout!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great images and colors! A great challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So good to hear that you are ferling better and that it isn't Covid. Summer fun certainly is creative, this year. I love your layout and those cute images!

    ReplyDelete