Monday, April 13, 2020

Change Your Altitude layout for get outdoors challenge

Happy Monday!  How's your quarantine going?  While life is so very far from normal and we are staying home (except for going to work), getting some fresh air by taking a daily walk around the neighborhood has really been a boost to my spirits.  Our BBTB2 challenge for the next two weeks is a "get outdoors" theme.  I chose some pictures from a year ago when I could get outdoors beyond my street, which is hard to imagine at the moment.  My scrapbook layout below is for some hiking pictures in the Rockies.  It uses images I found on the cricut access collection called "And So the Adventure Begins".  The title and compass added the perfect touch to complement my pictures!  It's not very fancy, but I haven't been able to craft as much as usual.  You can see the rest of the design team projects over at BBTB2 and link yours up as well.


Cricut:
And So the Adventure Begins-title, compass
Paper-DCWV The Lodge Stack bg paper, CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. I think the layout is perfect and will really let the pictures you put in there shine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect layout to showcase pictures!! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love that title. Hope I can getaway this summer and get some altitude

    ReplyDelete
  4. The base paper is gorgeous and I love the title!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. the cuts you used with this background are just perfect! you created a beautiful layout!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete