Monday, June 24, 2019

summer fun layout

Happy Monday!  Hopefully, summer weather has found it's way to your part of the country and you are getting to enjoy  all the fun that sunny warm days have to offer, whether that is pool parties, popsicles, or picnics (just to name a few of my favorite summer things).  While it's been cooler and kind of rainy here the last few days, we've gotten to spend some time in the pool, which is my favorite summer thing!

I'm the host over at BBTB2 and I chose a summer fun challenge, which is going on over the next two weeks.  My scrapbook layout below has several cricut cuts from The Miss Kate Cuttables Splish Splash collection.  You can link up a project over at BBTB2 and see all the design team summer fun projects.


Cricut:
Miss Kate Cuttables Splish Splash-all cuts
Paper-Carts Bella Beach Day collection prints, CTMH solids


5 comments:

  1. Michelle, This layout is super cute! I love the bright colors that makes the summer vibe feel so good. Those flip flops and words are the perfect embellishments too. -Janet

    ReplyDelete
  2. Miss Kate sure has some really cute images for summer. I love this layout with the perfect summery colors and images.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a fun, bright and colorful layout! Very nice!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Soak up the sun and remember the sunscreen! perfect pair of images for your darn cute layout this week. love those bright colors.

    ReplyDelete
  5. too cute! pretty sure I own that soak up the sun image and those papers you put with it fantastic combo! love it all!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete