Monday, June 10, 2019

Father's Day

Happy Monday!  I'm really enjoying having the craziness of May over and a more relaxing June begin.  It's good to have all my boys around with Son#1 home from college.  I've been so ready for summer with it's more relaxed pace of life!  Bring on the pool and summer celebrations and holidays!

Speaking of holidays, our BBTB2 challenge for this two weeks features a Father's Day theme.  Here's your chance to make something special for the Dad in your life or for your kids to give to their Dad.  My dad enjoys golfing regularly with friends, so when I saw this golf card on cricut access, it seemed like a perfect fit.  I made it tall to fit in a business envelope and it was super simple to cut and make!  Ideal for a quick and easy card!  It was from the Summer Celebrations cartridge.  You can see the design team's projects over at BBTB2 and link one up to share with us there.


Cricut:
Summer Celebrations-golfer card
brown chalk ink for edging

6 comments:

  1. awesome cut! love that color combo, too!

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  2. So simple but so effective! This is great for the Golfer Dad. I like the gree you chose too. Janet-Sugarshine Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that we can custom make the cuts to the size we want. I love the tall card. Perfect for this cut!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the colors that you chose for this awesome card. The florescent green really makes it pop. I always enjoyed the relaxing days of summer with my boys.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice card for the gents in our life. I like that you made this to fit in standard letter size envelope. I forgot Summer Celebrates had a golfer. Thank you for your inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Easy but great details on this card. Love fast and simple. Happy Father’s Day to your family

    ReplyDelete