Monday, September 4, 2017

football

Happy Labor Day Monday!  I am actually working all weekend  at the hospital since it's a 24/7 kind of place, but I hope some of you are getting to enjoy a 3 day weekend!  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is football.  I happen to be going to ALL our high school football games this year, as Son#2 is a drum major for the marching band.  It's so exciting to see him up on the podium directing the band for the half time show!  (It's not so much about the football....).   Of course I'm gonna be that crazy band mom who takes 70 billion pictures on the field!  My football-ish layout uses the Graphically Speaking cartridge for the word cuts and arrow, and the football is from the CM This and That cartridge.  I found this awesome football yard line wash tape from Doodlebug that was just the thing for an accent.  There are lots of football projects at BBTB2 and you can link up a project there this week too.


Cricut:
Graphically Speaking-all cuts except football
CM This and That-football
Paper-CTMH
washi tape-Doodlebug

4 comments:

  1. It sounds like your boys really keep you busy with all their activities. I can imagine those pictures will look great on this layout. Graphically Speaking really has awwesome scrapbooking images and wording.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey! I was that crazy mom - had camera, would photograph. One of Aaron's high school best friend told me that he loved that whenever he came over I would have a packet of photos for him (I always made copies for the friends in the photos). Ahhh the memories.

    Enjoy the games. Enjoy this wonderful time with your guys!!!

    I would love to see some of your layouts after you add the photos of your drum major!! :D Outstanding job on this layout. Way to plan ahead!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Band, cheerleading, booster club, etc. it's all about having fun and growing. Great layout!

    ReplyDelete