Monday, September 25, 2017

Fabulous Fall layout

Happy Monday!  Has it felt like fall in your neck of the woods?  It still feels like hot, sticky late summer here in Kansas City.  Our BBTB2 challenge this week is fall....but my current events are full of shorts, t-shirts, and swimming pools.  With a little high school football mixed in.  However, I had pictures from last year of two of my sons playing fiddle at a local fall festival, so I whipped up this fabulous fall layout using the 3 Birds on Parade cartridge.  I love this cartridge and I think I've used almost every single cut on it at one time or another.  Hope you will join us over at BBTB2 and submit a project!  You can see the design team projects for inspiration there as well.  We also now have a Facebook group you can join.


Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug prints, CTMH solids

5 comments:

  1. You have such talented sons! This is a beautiful fall layout with the pretty fall papers and pictures! I would love to have access to your stash of papers, lol! It has been really hot here, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this layout, Michelle. Those fun and talented guys can play anything!! I would have loved to have heard them! How fun. Oh, and it is still hot here too! :(

    xx Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. Someday your kids will look back on these great layouts and be so amazed and grateful that you captured all their activities. Love the colors and especially that title. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to hear your sons play! You created a wonderful layout to commemorate those special memories!

    ReplyDelete