Monday, May 18, 2015

Un"frog"ettable layout (for BBTB2)

Happy Monday!  This is my second try at getting this week's post up-I managed to originally post my project for a later challenge!!!!  Whoops!  My husband and some of the kids are sick, so it's been a LOOONG weekend around here.  So our BBTB2 challenge this week is frogs…I had to ponder that for awhile and decided to incorporate a pun and use the cute frog from Create A Critter for a layout for some family pictures.  Hope you'll play along and join us with a project to link up over at BBTB2 :).


Cricut:
Create A Critter-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Hello Summer prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

5 comments:

  1. I hope your family is feeling better! The flower paper is sooo pretty and the sentiment works so well with your cute frog and layout. Awesomely cute layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout Michelle!! Love that frog, the pun and those great papers!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the un-frog-gettable saying. Great for just about any pictures of family. Nice Layout.

    Maureen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great layout!!! I love the bright fun colors!!

    ReplyDelete