Friday, October 3, 2014

October 31st layout (for Exploring Cricut)

I have the pleasure of sharing a Halloween project today at Exploring Cricut!  I always take lots of pictures of the kids in their Halloween costumes, so I've made a layout for those pictures.  My kids LOVE meeting up with friends to go trick or treating around our neighborhood!    My teens and preteen are more into the creepy side of Halloween now, so my layout uses the cartridge A Frightful Affair to make a scary scene for Halloween.  I used a lot of cuts and they are all from A Frightful Affair.



Cricut:
A Frightful Affair-all cuts
Paper-CTMH solids, Echo Park Apothecary Emporium prints

3 comments:

  1. Ooooh, this reminds me of Saturday nights with Sammy Terry! He was a local tv celeb hosting a sort of nightmare theater! Every week there was a different horror show. I love it! The black and white with the orange accents are great -- probably what reminded me of the show when I was a kid! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fabulous layout Michelle!!! Love all of these cuts!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, love, love, love your layout. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete