Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Happy bird-day card (for Exploring Cricut)

Happy Tuesday!  I get the fun of sharing a project for Exploring Cricut's 4th birthday!  Since we are celebrating birthdays,  I used the Birthday Bash and Create A Critter 2 cartridges to make this b-day card for my niece.  It's a perfect little card when you want something "punny"!

I used the Birthday Bash cartridge to cut the shaped card base at 4 1/4 inches.  I cut two of the scallop mats (also from Birthday Bash) in two different prints and cut each in half, with some ribbon across the center to visually connect them.  The cute little party bird is from Create A Critter 2, cut at 3 inches.  I added a little bling to his party hat…because what is a birthday without some bling?  I stamped my Happy bird-day sentiment and hand cut the little banners.  I did a little more quick stamping inside to finish it all off.  Quick, easy, and cute!



1 comment:

  1. Great card Michelle!! Love the little chick on the front and the stamped ones on the inside!!! :)

    ReplyDelete