Friday, May 9, 2014

Smile bee happy layout (for Exploring Cricut)

It's my day for the daily project at Exploring Cricut today and I have a bee-u-tiful layout for you for any   fun spring/summer occasion!  I used the Create A Critter cartridge for all the cuts.   The sun is cut at 2 inches, the bee at 1 1/2 inches, and the word smile at 2 1/2 inches. . The Create A Critter cartridge is so versatile that it's my go-to cartridge when I'm coming up with something on the fly, so when I was looking at the sunshine yellow background print paper, the sun and clouds and saw the pieces of cloud paper I had leftover from another project, it all came together in a happy flash of inspiration!  I used my layout for fun summer pictures from last year at Navy Pier in Chicago, but I think it would work for pics from almost any occasion.  Hope you enjoy!


Cricut:
Create A Critter-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Here and Now collection prints, Stickers from the Echo Park Here Comes Summer collection, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Remember to check out the daily project each day at Exploring Cricut!  And there are a few more ays left to enter our Mother's Day challenge!

I'm also going to link this up with the patterned paper challenge going on at Fantabulous Cricut this week.

7 comments:

  1. Great job-love the vibrant colors! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I so love your layout!! The papers, the darling bee and sun, the wonderful photos!! Fabulous!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great lay out! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. beautiful use of patterned papers. I love all of the fun pictures. Looks like a ton of fun. Thank you for joining the Pattern Play challenge at FCCB. Katie guest designer

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a super layout! I really like those pattern papers and fun images. Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome layout!!! LOVE those pics :) Your papers and cuts are so cute!!! Thanks so much for sharing with us over at FCCB!!!

    Emily
    Mollie's Motif

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love your bright and festive design! The border of pattern paper looks great!

    ReplyDelete