Monday, May 19, 2014

On Vacation layout (for Exploring Cricut)

The Exploring Cricut challenge theme this week is summer fun, including the colors red and blue.  Are you going anywhere fun for vacation this summer?  My layout for today using the Pack Your Bags cartridge is for a beach trip.  All the cuts are from Pack Your Bags.  The print papers are from the Echo Park Paradise Beach collection from last year.  I can almost smell the sunscreen when I look at this!


Cricut:
Pack Your Bags-all cuts
Paper-Echo Park Paradise Beach prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink

Doesn't this just make you want to kick back with a nice frosty lemonade and lay in the sun?  My pasty winter white self needs a little tan!  I guess I'll just have to remember how it felt when I look at the pictures….  Hope you join us for our summer fun challenge this week!  You can use your cricut or SVGs, so lots of options to play along.

8 comments:

  1. This one super cute layout ! I love the pack your bags cartridge ! You used it perfectly in this layout !
    Hugs,
    Mayra

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a wonderful layout! You are right, I can picture myself on vacation already! You chose some great images to create this..Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEEEK! This is so cute! Love the fun paper as always...you have got the best papers!! Totally going to use this one. Then I need to go look at your Disney stuff. We have a surprise trip planned next week for our very first Disneyworld trip!!! I cannot wait to come home and scrap a whole album (in all my free time, you know)!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a great layout-makes me want to go outside & rust (raining in Oregon right now)!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all your layouts and as a scrapbooker myself, we always need new ideas!! Thanks for being such a creative part of our team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fantastic layout Michelle!! All of the perfect cuts for a beach vacation. Sure makes me want to head to the beach. Now, if there was just one close by.......:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun layout! Perfect for a vacation. I have the Pack your Bags cartridge and haven't used it yet. I feel inspiration coming on :-)
    Lena
    xxx
    Lena’s Creations

    ReplyDelete
  8. Awesome layout and glad you are all feeling better!!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete