Friday, July 12, 2013

Getting Wet layout

I've got a swimming pool layout, inspired by this background paper from Authentique that reminded me of the tiles on the walls of our pool.  My whole layout is in shades of soft blues and yellow, picked up from the bg paper.  I used the Mickey Font for the title and the rest of the cuts are from the Pack Your Bags cartridge.  The kids and I are enjoying lazy days of summer and spending time in the pool every day!  I'm going to link this to the Craftin' Desert Divas Summer themed link party.




Cricut:
Mickey Font-title
Pack Your Bags-all other cuts
Paper-Authentique prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink


4 comments:

  1. Super cute layouts! Love the cuts and the papers are awesome!!
    Great summer pages!
    Thanks for joining us in the "Summer" linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's!
    Sherrie K
    http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it!!! u are making me want to go swimming....Thank you for linking up with us for Tara's linky party at Craftin Desert Diva's We hope that you will join us again for the next linky party!

    Robin
    Cut One Designs by Robin

    ReplyDelete