Saturday, May 18, 2013

Hoot-erffic Graduation card

It's that time of year- graduation season!  I made a graduation card, using Create A Critter (part of my card series with CAC/CAC2).  I'm going to link it to the Fantabulous Cricut "Congratulations Graduate" challenge.  My graduation owl (he's a very learned kind of owl) uses the American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray paper pack I picked up on a whim at Target one day (not exactly a craft mecca usually, but I check it out when I'm there occasionally and this time was a win!).  I used a My Pink Stamper collection for the sentiments.




Cricut:
Create A Critter-graduation owl
Paper-American Crafts Hip Hip Hooray paper
Stamps-My Pink Stamper
Ink/Scallop punch-Stampin Up




5 comments:

  1. What an awesome grauation card. Way too fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love that owl. Great papers. Thanks for joining the challenge this week at FCCB. Kim Ogden

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so super, the pattern paper & colors you chose are so cheery! Thanks for joining us at FCCB this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cute card! I love those papers and that owl is so cute!! Thanks for joining the graduation challenge at FCCB this week!

    ReplyDelete