Monday, May 27, 2013

Bluegrass Jam Night layout (for PDE challenges)

Pause Dream Enjoy Challenges has a new challenge:  use foam tape on a project!  Since I am a huge fan of foam tape and pop dots for some dimension in my projects, I was excited to do this one.  In fact, it's rare I don't have something popped up on a layout or card!  But on to my project:


my guitar and microphone are popped up on foam tape:

my dashing gentleman musician is also popped up on foam tape:

Son#1 was invited to perform on the main stage at the local Bluegrass Jam Night (of course I took lots of pictures!).   I found the coolest paper for my musical layout from Cosmo Cricket's Honky Tonk collection-the background paper is retro looking and covered with guitars and the photo mats are this really cool woodgrain paper (and I just love the name Honky Tonk...).  Everything is from the Suburbia cartridge except  I did add a few music notes from Groovy Times.  My stamp on the journal box is from a My Pink Stamper set (I thought it fit so perfectly!).

Cricut:
Suburbia-all cuts except music notes
Groovy Times-music notes
Paper-Cosmo Cricket Honky Tonk collection for the prints, CTMH solids
brown chalk ink
stamp-My Pink Stamper Music Speaks set

Here are the challenge details:


Pause Dream Enjoy (PDE) Ch# 11 Use Foam Tape
Begins: Monday, May 27
Ends: Sunday, Jun 9
Sponsor: Mary of Cardz TV Stamps http://www.cardztvstamps.blogspot.com/
Prize: 1 stamp set
(must have USA address)

No comments:

Post a Comment