Monday, November 5, 2012

It's time to start the Christmas cards!!!

I made 27 Christmas cards this weekend!  My mom, nieces, BFF, and I got together Friday night and Saturday to make Christmas cards and projects-I think we made over 100 cards between us!  So you will be seeing some more of them over the next few weeks.  Today's card was made with the bird from Winter Woodland and holly from the CM Cheerful Seasons cart.  I saw a similar card on pinterest and changed it just a bit up to work with my supplies.  The background is embossed with a snowflake folder.



Cricut:
Winter Woodland-bird
CM Cheerful Seasons-holly
Accent Essentials-scallop circle, circles
Sizzix snowflake embossing folder
Paper- CTMH gray and brown card stock, Theresa Collins Christmas Cottage prints
twine, pop dots, button
scallop border-Stampin Up punch

4 comments:

  1. Your card is lovely!

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Simply beautiful....how fun you were able to crap with your mom, nieces and your BFF, so glad you are liking the CTMH papers..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your card is beautiful and it sounds as if you guys had a wonderful time!! Looking forward to seeing more of your cards.

    ~Sharondalyn~

    http://clippingsbysharondalyn.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Michelle, I had so much fun! Thank you!!!! I will get you picks of my cards soon!! Love you so much friend! AND I LOVE this card!! You made some awesome cards!!!!
    Tam

    ReplyDelete