Friday, November 23, 2012

Fa la la Christmas card

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  We are celebrating today, as I had to work at the hospital yesterday.  The turkey is in the smoker now and my pies are baking!!!!

This gorgeous music paper was part of the Theresa Collins christmas paper that I got, which inspired my card.  I made it at our Christmas card making party.  The fa la las just started running through my head and wouldn't leave.  The hilarious part is that then a phrase from another Christmas carol also got stuck in my head, and none of us could remember which carol it was from until my friend arrived and looked it up on google!  I was SO relieved because otherwise it would have come to me in the middle of the night and woken me up.  My goofy brain is annoying like that!  On to the cricut info:  the fa la la and flakes are all from one cut on the  CM Tis the Season cartridge.  I'm going to link this to the CardzTV challenge "Speaking of Christmas".



Cricut:
CM Tis the Season-fa la la and snowflakes
Paper-Theresa Collins Christmas Cottage print
Stamps-Stampin Up
brown chalk ink

1 comment:

  1. Well you have me wondering what the other song was. lol i am the same way, i will keep thinking about it till i remember and drive myself crazy.
    Glad your friend googled it.
    Love your Christmas card, don't you love it when things just all come together, and this is is simply stunning.. have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
    hugs from ukiah

    ReplyDelete