Friday, October 26, 2012

Halloween Party

Making a layout for the elementary school Halloween party was a snap, with my new Create A Critter 2 cartridge.  I put lots of stickled candy goodness on there too!!!  (I have held off buying any Halloween candy yet, because then I eat it BEFORE the trick or treaters ever see it, so it's as close as I'm going to get to any candy until next week!  And then all the candy must go away to rehab-hubby's work-so that I am "cured" of my addiction.  Until the chocolate bunnies come out at Easter.)  All the cuts on this layout are from CAC2 and the adorable background paper is Doodlebug.







Cricut:
Create A Critter 2-all cuts
Paper-Doodlebug (prints), CTMH and CM solid cardstock
stickle in orange and yellow, brown chalk ink in Jumbo Java

I'm linking this to several fun challenges going on:
Exploring Cricut-Happy Halloween challenge
Die Cuttin' Divas-shimmer, glimmer, gloss
Pause Dream Enjoy-Candy! 

9 comments:

  1. What a fantastic Halloween lay out!!!
    Thanks for joining us at DCD this week!
    Gerda
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally love your layout and might have to scraplift it! Thanks for entering it at Exploring Cricut.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Darling lo! I completely agree with you on the candy;) Thanks for joining us at Exploring Cricut.

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my goodness! Adorable!!! So love your layout! Thank you so very much for joining our challenge at Exploring Cricut!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh great, you just made me think about the candy i have hidden away.. (now i am going to have to go get one)... LOVE LOVE your layout.. i keep telling myself i don't need that cartridge.. lol.. but you are pushing me toward it... lol.. have a wonderful evening.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Absolutely adorable layout! And, I can so relate - NO Halloween candy is safe around me! Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Pause Dream Enjoy Challenge Blog!

    Tanya - PDE DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wonderful Halloween candy layout with great photos to treasure. Thanks for entering Pause Dream Enjoy Candy challenge.
    Melissa
    "Sunshine HoneyBee"
    PDE DT Group B

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so cool!!! if you want you can join the challenge at http://creative-cutting-challenges.blogspot.nl/ This challenge ends today!
    Margret

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a fabulous layout! Love the characters. Thanks for joining us at DCD.

    Hugs,
    Patty
    creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete