Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Fabulous Fall layout

Today I am the guest designer over at Die Cuttin' Divas!  The challenge is to  make a fall project using a die cut and your three favorite fall colors.  I paired the basket with leaves from my beloved Doodlecharms with the super cute bird from 3 Birds on Parade playing in the leaves!  I used red, yellow, and green for my 3 colors (those are the colors on the trees outside my window) and brown for a neutral.  I added some brads and inking to the basket for fun!  And the fun journal box is actually the card cut on Doodlecharms, with a little twine added!  All the cuts on the Doodlecharms cart have a card feature with the image cut out.








Cricut:
3 Birds on Parade-title and bird
Doodlecharms-basket and leaves, journal box
Paper-The Paper Studio All Seasons 2 pad of paper for the prints, solids are also The Paper Studio
brads, twine, brown chalk ink

Don't you just want to go jump in some leaves now?  (That someone ELSE raked, lol!)  Go check out all the other awesome projects at Die Cuttin' Divas this week and make your own fall project for the challenge!

3 comments:

  1. Congrats on being a guest designer today! Beautiful layout! I agree with you about having someone else rake;)

    Annette
    My Mind's Dust Bunnies

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful layout!!! Love it!!
    Glad that you could be our guest Diva this week at DCD!!
    Gerda.
    http://cardscreations.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on being the guest designer.. They know talent when they see it.. Love the little brads on the basket.. Very nicely done.

    ReplyDelete